Once a week from June to August we invite guests to join us for a guided hike up to our mountain hut followed by a BBQ complete with music and entertainment. Great fun for all ages!
Fine dining at the
A weekly meal plan is available on the information board at reception and in your evening newsletter.
Head chef Andreas Eppich and his team look forward to welcoming you to the Hotel DreiSonnen!
- Morning: breakfast buffet
- Midday: soups, salads, strudels and cakes from our buffet
- Afternoon: afternoon snack buffet
- Evening: gourmet dinner and once a week gala dinner with live music
& Fine Dining
Delicious food throughout the day
The perfect way to start the day
- Fresh fruit, juice & smoothies
- Organic produce from local farmers
- Egg dishes freshly prepared à la minute
- Muesli, seeds, nuts and other superfoods for a turbo boost in the morning
- Sweet and savoury options – always made from high-quality ingredients
Settle down to a hearty lunch
- Cakes and more
Traditional specialties with local ingredients
Our afternoon buffet is packed full of delicious specialties from Tyrol, Austria and around the world. Guests can look forward to soups, salads, cakes, homemade strudels and much more!
Our regular themed evenings, including special decorations, feature culinary highlights from around Austria and further afield.
A special evening at the Hotel DreiSonnen
- Gala dinner with aperitif & live folk music from the band "Oberländer Huangartlern"!
- Sparkling wine reception once a week for all hotel guests in the hotel lobby
- Fruit and cheese buffet
- Healthy options such as fruit, tea and spring water
- For children: separate children's table with supervision by our childcare expert, giving parents the chance to enjoy their meal in peace.
Culinary highlights every evening
Enjoy a memorable meal in a special atmosphere! Our kitchen team looks forward to taking you on a culinary journey of discovery prepared with love, creativity and attention to detail using ingredients sourced from the local region. The regular themed evenings are particularly popular with our guests.
Please let us know if you have an allergy or food intolerance. Our team of chefs will be happy to take this into account when preparing your food. Speak to a member of staff for more details.
Book now for an unforgettable culinary experience!
The Lechleitner family and the whole team here at the Hotel DreiSonnen will be happy to put together a non-binding offer or help you book online.