The history of our hotel
The 4*S Hotel DreiSonnen has a long and interesting history. The site was originally home to the fountain in the centre of Serfaus, where in the past villagers would gather to collect fresh mountain water. It was here that in 1958 Alfred and Theresia Lechleitner opened a butcher's shop. This later became one of Tyrol's first self-service restaurants, which in turn was later transformed into a steakhouse.
In 1991 work began on the Hotel DreiSonnen. The hotel initially had 58 beds. Just one year later an indoor swimming pool was added and new suites were built on the first floor.
Since the late 1990s the hotel has received a new spa area, a larger terrace, a swimming pool, more space on each floor and a brand new, ice lounge.
The most recent additions include a chillout room with waterbeds and a new cosmetics and make-up room.